Re: [opensuse] access to list archives
On 07/09/11 05:48, Ricardo Chung wrote:
On Tuesday, September 06, 2011 12:22:49 PM Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Ricardo Chung<ricardo.a.chung@xxxxxxxxx> [09-06-11 12:02]:
On Tuesday, September 06, 2011 03:37:23 PM Vadym Krevs wrote:
Can anyone access any opensuse-related list archives? Whenever I try
open something like http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-updates/, I
get

the following error (in chrome):
This web page has not been found
No web page was found for the web address:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-updates/
Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory
could not
be found.
Maybe it's already fixed. I can get access without issues.
I have access, too. It may be a local problem :^(...

Maybe a local DNS or cache server issue with ISP.

Yup, it's working now. Bizarrely enough, when it did not work, http://lists.opensuse.org would open without any issues, it was only the list-specific pages that would not open. Thanks everyone for confirming.

--
Regards,
Vadym