Re: [opensuse] Gmail replies to opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx are rejected.
* phanisvara das <listmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [09-04-11 23:45]:
i looked through the available options just now and didn't find any
setting that would influence if or not my own post to a list are shown
in my inbox though. IMO the easiest solution would be to handle list
mail from a different email account, and, if desired, forward that to
gmail, so it's available on whatever devices you want to use.

I use gmail but only to receive list mail. I post by relaying via my isp
using a gmail "From:" address. I see all my posts that way.