Re: [opensuse] 11.2/Evergreen post-updates DNS trouble
On 2011/09/02 09:40 (GMT+0100) Tejas Guruswamy composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

Are there DNS IPs available I can substitute for those provided by
Earthlink, so that I can get past Earthlink's idiotic/broken help
pages that load instead of the browsers' standard 404 pages when
prevent editing the typing or other mistakes in a bad URL in the
browsers' urlbars.

Use one of these

http://www.tech-faq.com/public-dns-servers.html

Super!