Re: [opensuse] Re: postfix+mailman configuration problem
On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:14:41 +0200
Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 06:43:30PM +0530, J. Bakshi wrote:
I had this one too, and it puzzled me forever.

You need to call the mailman wrappers from the mailman specific alias
file,
/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases and NOT from the global /etc/aliases!

So paste the mailman snippet into /var/lib/mailman/data/aliases and remove
it from /etc/aliases.

Ciao, Marcus

I have done as you suggest. Now only /var/lib/mailman/data/aliases
has the mapping. But the still the same issue !!! Obviously I have
restarted postfix and mailman.

ls -la /var/lib/mailman/data/aliases
-rw-rw---- 1 root mailman 14290 5. Mär 16:47 /var/lib/mailman/data/aliases

Check that the group of this file is "mailman". I think this is the trigger ;)

OK, now I have the following

-rw-rw---- 1 mailman root 1865 Sep 2 11:07 /var/lib/mailman/data/aliases

but still the same error :-(