[opensuse] Re: cannot read any text in thunderbird or firefox after installing fonts

More information here -
In my system settings on the install fonts subapplet, I just noticed that
every windows ttf font that I just installed is blank on the right side of
the applet, whereas all kde fonts that came with the system show up just
fine.

So I could go through and delete all 179 fonts I just installed one by one,
but I would rather be able to use the fonts I installed. Any ideas?

Thanks,
George

Well, I needed to get firefox back, so I went ahead and removed all the
windows fonts. That solved the problem. I will try again someday to install
windows fonts when I have time to investigate how to do it right.

George