Re: [opensuse] xdvi broken in 11.3
  • From: Myrosia Dzikovska <myrosia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:23:03 +0000
Just for testing purposes, I got rid of the symlink I established
manually, and the command you suggested. I copied and pasted it into a
text file and run "sh myscript" as root. It did say that it was
updating the system in texlive, but it didn't solve the problem, the
link was not restored.

Myrosia