Re: [opensuse] dolphin and fish://
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 02:08:40 -0600
On 12/14/2010 02:43 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
It looks I'd better be getting used to working with dolphin, so I'm
getting started:

in Konqueror, I would just type in a fish:// uri etc. - how do I do the
same in dolphin? I tried Network->Network Services->hostname, but
nothing happened. By this time I had an input field beginning with
zeroconf: so I just typed fish://etcetera over it, which worked, but
how_should_ I be doing this?

I'd fire up Thunar or Nautilus before dolphin. konqueror still works unless you like detialed view. Even then you can work around the broken focus model (with the christmas tree colored indicators turned off) by rt-clicking on the file and then killing the context dialog. PITA, but it works.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC