[opensuse] Absent Trash icon
  • From: Stan Goodman <stan.goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:49:07 +0200
This is oS v11.3/kde v4.4.4.

The absence of the Trash icon didn't strike me as an urgent priority,
until yesterday, when I was unable to move a file to trash because trash
is full. Tried to find the trash file, but found only trash files
dedicated to specific apps.

Googling brought me to bug that indicates that KDE4 doesn't have trash
support, which seems beyong merely careless; the bug is not going to be
rectified.

I assume that there is a workaround for this, but I haven't found it.
Where are the files that I have been deleting all this time, which have
filled up the non-existent trash?

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on