Re: [opensuse] Confusion about configuring mail server...
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:13:06 +0100
Op 12-12-10 20:46, Anton Aylward schreef:
http://www.jennings.homelinux.net/mailserver_config.html

http://steveyoung.wordpress.com/2007/01/15/17/

Good flow diagram
http://www.hypexr.org/linux_mail_server.php

http://www.tuxradar.com/content/get-started-fetchmail-procmail-and-dovecot

Go google some more and learn the basics.
Like they say on X-Files: "The Truth is out there"
Don't make us do the work for you.

If you have the feeling you have to my work, you know nothing about my
work... ;-)
I would never force someone to do my work.....

Setting up a mailserver i do not see as work, more as something after
work....
But if you feel like you are forced by me to do my work, simply do not
respond to my mail....
On the other hand, who is us?

I am very busy getting an awfull lot of physical work done, and have
simply not much time for my hobby, like now with this mailserver,
I get up at 5:45, and go to bed at 22:15, and when i am lucky, i have
been sitting doing nothing and drink tea for five or six minutes....
I learn something, and solve a problem at the same time, and as i said,
i only have little time..
Today i just had the time to answer the mail, have to travel and work
after supper, until 21:45 - 22:00, when i am lucky....
but that is not your problem...
BTW, i am no kid, i am 54, and have a wife and 2 grownup sons..
the little time i have for this, i am using to look for written
documents, but many do not apply..
I think it is not a big deal for guys like you to point me in the right
direction...

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (M9.) (Now or never...)