[opensuse] Need some help with .fetchmailrc.
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 18:46:32 +0100
Hi list,

While setting up my imap server i encounter this problem:

i created .fetchmail in the homedir, and wrote:

poll pop.mymailserver.nl with proto POP3
user "username" there with password "passwd" is "oddball" here
mda "/usr/bin/procmail -d %s"

fetchmail -av tells me there is no mailserver specified...

is this because pop.mymailserver.nl is not between " " ?
Or because i am dutch, i have to write the command in dutch?
Or do i have to invoke fetchmail somehow, and fill in the mailserver there?

tia,

Rob.

--

Enjoy your time around,