Re: [opensuse] Netinstall path for 11.1 broken... :-(
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 13:26:50 +0100
Oddball wrote:

Hi,

Checking my opensuse links, not many are still working, so i have
start all over again collecting new ones that work...
As i wanted to setup an imap server on an old machine, i encountered
some hardware problems i was not yet able to solve....
The machine i wanted to use doesn't have a dvd, and the bios does
support an usb FDD to boot from, but no usb DVD.
As it was the latest beta-bios for that machine, there was no help
here... I thought off 11.1 to install from a netinstall iso, but no
netinstall iso found..

How about here:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.1/iso/

--