[opensuse] key-value store alternatives for BDB
  • From: HG <hg.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 12:09:19 +0200
Hi!

I'm looking for key value store alternatives for Berkeley DB, which is
the only one I found from openSUSE. Are there any pre-combiled
packages? I started looking as I heard that Tokyo Cabinet would be
available for openSUSE, but I could not find that (even with Google).
What I'm looking for is scalable yet light weight from the
installation and development point of view. I.e., I don't want to
start to compile something from the source and then just use BDB
(which I don't want to use for long even though it get's me started).
I'd be using the store from Java.

--
HG.