Re: [opensuse] Re: How do i win some space back?
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 11:06:02 +0100
Op 07-12-10 00:12, Michael Powell schreef:
John Andersen wrote:

Unfortunately however, Yast on my box doesn't see any of the other 4 or 5
and so will not remove them. Figure I need to dig up some command line
switches for zypper and find out "the hard way" to do it, but am just lazy
and haven't gotten 'round to it. Would be really nice if there was a way to
tell Yast those other 4 or 5 obsolete kernels were out there.

-Mike

...that is why have a seperate /boot partition of 150mb...i had to grow
it over the years, as the kernels and initrds became bigger and
bigger... (have to throw away some myself now...;-)

--

Enjoy your time around,

Oddball (M9.) (Now or never...)

OS: Linux 2.6.34-12-desktop x86_64