Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird search question
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 17:39:25 +1100
On 07/12/2010 01:25, Robert Schweikert wrote:
Hi,

Running openSUSE 11.3 on two different machines. On one machine when
using Thunderbird I have a little magnifying glass icon on the left hand
side of the search box where I can set the filter for the search (from,
subject, whole messgae etc.). This is Thunderbird 3.0.10.

On the other machine I am missing this feature and search always
searches the complete message. This is Thunderbird 3.1.6.

I plead ignorance as to adding an extension to get this feature. Is
there a setting I am missing to get this filter capability into the
search box?

Help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Robert

I haven't quite got to grips with your problem. How about posting screenshot(s) of what you mean by "magnifying glass icon" because I either have never seen one in TB or have missed it.....

Post the screenshot(s) at

http://picpaste.com/

so that we all can see what you mean.

BC

--
Attorney: Are you qualified to give a urine sample?
Witness: Are you qualified to ask that question?