[opensuse] Thunderbird search question
  • From: Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 09:25:15 -0500
Hi,

Running openSUSE 11.3 on two different machines. On one machine when
using Thunderbird I have a little magnifying glass icon on the left hand
side of the search box where I can set the filter for the search (from,
subject, whole messgae etc.). This is Thunderbird 3.0.10.

On the other machine I am missing this feature and search always
searches the complete message. This is Thunderbird 3.1.6.

I plead ignorance as to adding an extension to get this feature. Is
there a setting I am missing to get this filter capability into the
search box?

Help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Robert