[opensuse] latest openoffice
  • From: Andrew Colvin <apc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:24:20 +0100
Hi all

I had upgraded to the latest unstable openoffice from the build service and i
am seeing a strange thing. When in base and I create a form all the toolbars
disappear and i cant get them back even when in design mode nor can I get the
property dialogues for controls to display

I have 11.3 64bit with kde upgraded to the kde 4.5 repo.

I then reverted ooo to the stable version and this broke the ooo install
completely.

To fix it I had to do a complete removal of the unstable ooo and install the
stable version again ensuring that the ooo directory had gone from lib64

Additionally do others find that in the relations diagram positions and sizing
of tables are not remembered between each opening of the window. Tried this
on Stable and Unstable with/without the kde integration. However not
installed the base sun (oops oracle) version to see if it is there

Andrew