Re: [opensuse] printing from firefox - unable to change page size??
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:59:17 +0200
Tejas Guruswamy wrote:

I have noticed that FF/TB page size defaults don't match the cups
defaults. My method is to open about:config (easy in Firefox, might
need an extension in Thunderbird) and search for "print_paper_name"
and change it from "na_letter" to "iso_a4".

Patrik Shanahan explained to me earlier how to set the defaults through
the File->Page Setup menu option, but my question was about a way to
set this globally, i.e. for all users and all applications on a system
or a site. According to Johannes Meixner applications should get their
defaults from the cups settings, but that doesn't appear to be working
completely.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.8°C)