[opensuse] how to re-install the .xemacs-directory?
  • From: Oliver Kullmann <O.Kullmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:02:23 +0100
Hello,

after investigating KWrite and Kate it seems to me that
they are rather weak tools, so I return to XEmacs.
However where to get the .xemacs-directory including
content? I assumed re-installing xemacs would do the job,
however it doesn't. So it seems that the OpenSuse installation
at some point plants the .xemacs-directory with content ---
how to get that?

Or is there some other place where I can find a *fitting*
.xemacs-directory?

Would be great if somebody could help.

Oliver