Re: [opensuse] wiki software
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:47:55 -0400
Dave Howorth said the following on 09/29/2010 08:28 AM:

Thanks for the idea. I looked at tiddlywiki a while ago but decided I
wanted something more general-purpose.

Me too.
I looked at Tiddlywiki a few times since it was announced and thought
"Nice toy".

Earlier this year I looked again and found it had progressed into a
serious tool and I'm now using it not only for a notebook on a few
projects but as a general purpose wiki.

There are a plethora of very specific plug-ins, and they are all pretty
lightweight. However the big advantage is that its just there, I don't
need to set up and configure a web server and worry about details of
configuration and access permissions.

--
Plurality is never to be posited without need.
--Occam