Re: [opensuse] wiki software
  • From: Dave Howorth <dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:28:03 +0100
Anton Aylward wrote:
Dave Howorth said the following on 09/29/2010 07:13 AM:
I use wikis as a kind of personal notebook to provide an index and
reference to all my other information. So they're quite important to me.

For that I use TiddlyWiki. I keep a copy on a USB stick so its portable.

You did say "personal notebook", so I presume you don't mean a public
wiki that all and sundry can read and write.

Thanks for the idea. I looked at tiddlywiki a while ago but decided I
wanted something more general-purpose. I integrate the wiki with my
[internal] web applications to provide their help pages, for example.

But my main question is about whether opensuse supports any wiki at all?

Cheers, Dave