Re: [opensuse] OpenOffice.org forked....
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:32:29 +0200
On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:24, Tejas Guruswamy wrote:
I wonder what this means for go-oo that Novell used to run? Will those
changes get merged?

According to the FAQ on the OfficeLibre site.....

Q: What does this announcement mean to other derivatives of OpenOffice.org?

A: We want The Document Foundation to be open to code contributions
from as many people as possible. We are delighted to announce that the
enhancements produced by the Go-OOo team will be merged into
LibreOffice, effective immediately. We hope that others will follow
suit.