[opensuse] autoinstalled package
  • From: "Esztermann, Ansgar" <Ansgar.Esztermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:36:51 +0200
Hi,

there is something in yast's package management module that confuses me. I have
uninstalled a certain package (using command line rpm), but every time I open
package management, it tries to come back (i.e. it is marked as autoinstall). I
have made sure not to use anything like --force when removing the package, so
dependencies should be satisfied. I've also checked the "Show solver
information" menu item, with "show recommended packages" on, but to no avail.
I guess I could taboo the package, but I would still like to know why it tries
to come back.

Thanks,

A.
--