Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
  • From: John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:02:51 -0700
On 9/22/2010 9:55 AM, Philipp Thomas wrote:
* John Andersen (jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx) [20100922 18:52]:

You will find that the question at hand fits quite precisely within
General Questions, and user to user help.

In what way are wild speculations and fortune-telling related to user to
user help? With your interpretation I could fire a series of movie revies
and would still be on topic.

Philipp

In what way is discussion of planning for a takeover by a possibly
unsuitable holder (redhat or oracle) in any way related to
movies?

The devs on the Mandriva lists spent a lot of time shouting down
their users too. Then they were laid off and decided to fork
the distro.

Why do people with suse.de email addresses spend so much time
shouting down the users? Its not like the list is drowning in
technical issues these days.