Re: [opensuse] question regarding virtual desktops (KDE)
  • From: Oliver Kullmann <O.Kullmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 00:06:25 +0100
More precisely, I actually didn't install the ATI/Radeon drivers
myself, but our technicians did that.
First with Suse 11.2, downloaded from the ATI homepage (incompatible
with the broadcom driver, so switched to 11.3).
Second time with 11.3, now just the Yast package (crashed).
Since I didn't do it myself, I cannot really explain more.
Next time I'll attempt it myself.

It's for ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5450.