Re: [opensuse] Help: desktop completely gone!
  • From: Sunny <sloncho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 15:54:35 -0500
On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Oliver Kullmann
<O.Kullmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see; works now. I assumed that profile.local would be used instead of
profile
(reading through the shell-script and finding out what happens can be done,
but is
not such a trivial matter; I would think explaining in profile, that
profile.local should only
contain the additional bits is a little thing, but can be quite useful).

Welcome in the open source community :)

Please, feel free to file a bug report, and/or submit a patch with the
proposed text change in the file, so it helps others down the road.

Cheers

--
Svetoslav Milenov (Sunny)

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.