Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
  • From: John Andersen <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:04:31 -0700
On 9/21/2010 3:42 AM, Philipp Thomas wrote:
* Basil Chupin (blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx) [20100921 10:00]:

A similar post was made here 5 days ago yet you did not make a
comment. Why not? And now you do, why?

I had erroneously counted on common sense spreading so that the discussion
would die off by itself. Now that I (once again) see that it doesn't work
I'm trying to block it off at the start. Believe me, would chris m. still
maintain the lists such threads had been set ot right at the start.

Philipp

Its not like the list is overwhelmed with technical issues.
There were 35 messages when I woke up today. You list police
types have pretty well managed to shut down any useful discussion
with your constant badgering of anyone who raises a subject
which personally offends you.

If you don't believe the sale of the company running your
distro is significant and on-topic, I encourage you to
wander over to the Mandriva lists and continue your browbeating
about how off-topic it is. Prepare for a rude welcome.