Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
  • From: "Michael S. Dunsaavage" <mikesd1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 12:05:04 -0400
On 9/21/2010 11:43 AM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 08:12 -0700, Tony Alfrey wrote:
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
El 21/09/10 03:09, Keith escribió:
What happens to SuSE?
The lizard will take a flight to the moon just like Mr shuttleworth did.
:-D ..
Anyway, seriously, stop spreading FUD on this list.
Remarkable. A simple question is not FUD.
Irrelevant - it is *offtopic* (and still nothing but speculation)

The opensuse@ list title:
"Generic questions and User to User support for the openSUSE
distribution "

This has nothing to do with using or supporting openSUSE.

perhaps
<http://forums.opensuse.org/english/community/general-chit-chat/>

It says Generic questions AND user to user support. We're opensuse users/fans. It could possibly be sold. It could possibly go away. Is that something not to be concerned with? Sure seems to fall under Generic Questions to me.