Re: [opensuse] question regarding virtual desktops (KDE)
  • From: Oliver Kullmann <O.Kullmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:54:18 +0100
Sorry, I meant "are inserted into the taskbar of the last
*virtual desktop*".

That is, logging out and logging in again, it happened two times
now that in the last virtual desktop, in its "taskbar" (the
collection of buttons for open windows) I found "all" windows
of all other virtual desktop been collected ("all" I couldn't check,
and so I wrote below "Dolphin windows"). So a clear bug.