Re: [opensuse] Problem with mount via device notifier
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 17:21:48 -0400
Anders Johansson said the following on 09/18/2010 04:05 PM:
On Saturday 18 September 2010, jsa wrote:
But he also said "Not only can I not modify the file" which I took to
mean he could not write to the files. Maybe I attributed too much
meaning to a casual phrase.

Perhaps. Anton will need to clarify. I understood it to be about file
attributes, ownership and permissions, not about the files themselves. If it
is, then something deeper is wrong.

As in "something deeper is wrong" when one can't edit a file and write
it back. Plenty of free space.

--
An awesome response to XYZZY is available with the full registered
version of Revenge of the Killer Surf Nazi Robot Babes from Hell. Type