Re: [opensuse] Problem with mount via device notifier
  • From: jsa <jsamyth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 13:04:52 -0700
On 09/18/2010 01:00 PM, Anders Johansson wrote:
On Saturday 18 September 2010, Anders Johansson wrote:
It is vfat. The vfat file system has no concept of owner of file

...has no concept of owner *or* file permissions

I have a spelling checker, and a grammar checker, now can I have a "make
sense" checker or a "read my mind and make sure it says what I wanted it to
say" checker?

Anders

That's what we do. ;-)

I read it the way you thought you wrote it.

--
Explain again the part about rm -rf /