[opensuse] With KDE 4.4, how do I cause an app to run at login?
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:34:57 -0400
All,

I've been using SpiderOak for offsite backups for the last 6 weeks or
so. It's doing great on my fileservers where I have it run via cron
once a day (night). (I do notice some issues, but not bugs.)

But on my workstation I want it to run in automatic mode whenever I'm
logged in. But I don't know where to set that.

fyi: I did spend a couple minutes googling, but got lost in the
clutter of messages not discussing this.

Greg