[opensuse] latest update breaks T'bird Enigmail and calendar
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:00:05 -0400
The regular 'zypper up' seems to have broken my Thunderbird.
Enigmail and the Lightening calendar no longer work.

I've tried a later version of enigmail to no avail.

There's no indication that the add-ins are out o date when I look at the
listings in menu: Tools-:add-ons

All the lightening settings - events past and future, categories - have
vanished.

Enigmail is claimign it can't find /usr/bin/gpg and when I override it
says it can't initialze it.

Anyone else seeing this?

MozillaThunderbird-3.1.4-23.1.i586
enigmail-1.1.2-94.1.i586

--
An expert is someone who knows some of the worst mistakes that can be
made in his subject and how to avoid them.