Re: [opensuse] openSuSE to be sold to Vmware?
  • From: Andrew Joakimsen <joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 03:17:21 -0400
On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 02:59, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 07:48:27AM +0100, Peter Nikolic wrote:
On Thursday 16 Sep 2010 07:41:40 Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I really likes the comment (a joke I assume) that SCO should buy
openSUSE. Not that they are floating in bucks.

Hummmm   may well be a good job i have started getting back into slackware in
that case

Sheesh. SCO has perhaps enough money left to buy a stamp for a postcard,
but not the 500 Million (or likely more) US$ for the Linux business parts of
Novell.

But thankfully they couldn't even afford the UNIX copyrights when they
had money. Now they can't even afford notebooks.