Re: [opensuse] What happened to the opensuse.ca.unixheads.org mirror?
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:32:46 -0500
On 09/15/2010 12:50 PM, C wrote:
Never mind -- http://unixheads.org/ -- got it :p

Strange.. I could have sworn the opensuse URL linked to the graphic as
well. Anyway... he explains on his last blog entry what happened...

C.

Yep,

I dropped him a post on his blog thanking him for his work and supporting his decision to spend more time with family. It's a big decision we all face. (I can tell you as a father of 3 - 11, 8 & 5 ;-).

Hopefully he will post it after review. Anyone else that has benefited from what unixheads.org has done over the years should take the time a drop him a line as well. It's the dedication of people like Scott that make this open-source thing work. He work will be sorely missed and his shoes will be hard to fill.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC