Re: [opensuse] This guy _really_ likes kde 4.5
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:48:04 +0200
On Tuesday 14 of September 2010, Lester Wade wrote:
Aren't we still waiting until KDE 4.6 to get a decent multi-monitor
applet which actually remembers resolutions and positions? The
gnome-display-settings applet has done this for quite a while.

You can instead wait for a several-year-old xorg.conf that remembers
resolutions and positions. Or you can do with a somewhat less old *.sh script
with xrandr commands in ~/.kde4/env .

I'd love to be using KDE, this release looks excellent but until this
gets fixed its a no-go for me :(

This fix, er, I mean feature introduces new translations and as such cannot
be simply added to updates.

--
Lubos Lunak
openSUSE Boosters team, KDE developer