Re: [opensuse] This guy _really_ likes kde 4.5
  • From: Rodney Baker <rodney.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 07:48:13 +0930
On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 01:49:20 Lester Wade wrote:
Aren't we still waiting until KDE 4.6 to get a decent multi-monitor
applet which actually remembers resolutions and positions? The
gnome-display-settings applet has done this for quite a while.

I'd love to be using KDE, this release looks excellent but until this
gets fixed its a no-go for me :(

Yes, please, and one that allows the primary monitor to be the laptop screen
and the secondary as the projector, instead of *insisiting* that the VGA
output is the primary monitor and not letting me change that in any way that I
can find... :-(