Re: [opensuse] This guy _really_ likes kde 4.5
  • From: John Perry <j.e.perry-t@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:00:37 -0400
On 9/14/2010 11:13 AM, Will Stephenson wrote:
On Tuesday 14 Sep 2010 15:42:48 Larry Stotler wrote:
On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Sunny<sloncho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Register and allow sharing your contact info to companies for just
reading an article??? ... in which age we live?
Yeah, That's kinda BS.
The html version is here.
http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=1801&tag=content;leftCol

Thanks, Will. I didn't think about the html version, as I obviously should have. It's been a year since I subscribed from work, and I'd forgotten about the registration thing.
I wish the author would improve his writing though as it is so poorly
researched as to undermine its conclusion. Maybe we can get him writing
fluffy press releases though.

It's my understanding (from previous comments) that he's a techno-journalist with linux enthusiasm in a Microsoft-centric environment. Can you enlarge upon his errors in a short message?

jp