Re: [opensuse] using Postgrey
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 17:05:01 +0200
Koenraad Lelong wrote:

Hi,

I installed and activated Postgrey. Seems to work for now.
Then only problem I have is the reject text. I'm unable to modify it
to what I would like it to be.
With the sysconfig editor I modified the POSTGREY_EXTRA_OPTIONS. I
added '--postgrey-text=Greylisted, try again in %s seconds.'. Only the
word
'Greylisted' is output. I tried several other combinations, with
single quotes, with double quotes ...
Does anyone have a working example ?

I remember there used to be something odd about that, can't remember
what it is though. Try editing the config file by hand.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.9°C)