Re: [opensuse] Shopping for IPv6
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 09:09:16 +0200
James Knott wrote:

Felix Miata wrote:
1 year warranty in a marketplace with competing products offering 2
year, 3 year, 5 year or longer? I wouldn't buy a brand with so little
confidence in its products.

If you want long warranties, go with the industrial level gear.

Where the selection is minimal if you exclude Cisco. :-( I even went to
have a look at Adtran like you suggested, but access to their
datasheets requires registration, and Adtran seems to be a little
US-centric? (several products mention "Industry-leading five-year
North American warranty").

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (13.8°C)