[opensuse] Missing gnucash docs
  • From: Anne Wilson <annew@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 10:28:25 +0100
When running Gnucash, Help tells me that it is not available, since gnucash-
docs does not seem to be installed. Searching tells me that it is installed,
but if I browse to /usr/share/doc/packages/gnucash-docs the guide and handbook
are not there. OTOH I can see /usr/share/omf/gnucash-docs/gnucash-guide-C.omf
and /usr/share/omf/gnucash-docs/gnucash-help-C.omf which I suspect may be what
is required. Is there a missing link, or something, to enable the application
to find the documentation?

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group