[opensuse] Re: Knotify4 crashes in KDE 4.4.4
  • From: "arygroup@xxxxxxxxx" <arygroup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 13:19:20 +0300
On 05/09/10 17:41, arygroup@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Knotify4 crashes in KDE 4.4.4. I use kopete and when new message comes,
the notification window looks strange. When I press "open", it almost
always crashes (KDE debugger runs with segmentation errors).

It seems was working ok till my unsuccessful try to switch to KDE 4.5.
But the same problem I met at fresh opensuse 11.3 system.

I'm not sure, if it's a kopete problem, because I don't get other
notifications to check it.

Does anyone has any suggestions what to do?

Im I the only person who meet this problem?