Re: [opensuse] How to get rid of the PW dialog (that does not work)
  • From: Oddball <monkey9@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 19:47:32 +0200
Op 02-09-10 22:24, Lars Müller schreef:
On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 08:29:46PM +0200, Oddball wrote:

Op 02-09-10 20:19, Oddball schreef:

Classification (Product Line): -> drop down and select -> openSUSE

I can't find bugzilla in Novell products, nor in any other group from
the dropdown menu..
BTW, it only happened the first time i did not choose a product myself...

This many products make it hard to report an issue as soon as you don't
know the actual classification/ product line.

Indeed..

If your time permits please consider to enhance the bugreporting page
available from the openSUSE wiki.

There will be a moment, probably, this week somewhere...
The problem this time is mostly i want to do something, that doesn't
work, than i have to fix something or workaround it...
with all the changes all around, i can't find my way properly..
Than suddenly i have already used more time than i got, and have to rush
to my other work..... ;-)

...and i am sometimes almost drowning in my work ;-)

For your case it would have been:

Classification (Product Line): IS&T Product Development Applications
Product: Bugzilla

It's a bit easier to find if you set the classification to all.

Right, thnx.

Lars

--

Enjoy your time around,