Re: [opensuse] LyX Problem: Missing *.cls
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 08:18:52 -0400
Sascha 'saigkill' Manns said the following on 09/03/2010 07:50 AM:
Hello Mates,

i've tried to write a Document with LyX. I choosed the svmono Template.
Now LyX says me, that "svmono.cls" is missing.
Anyone know how to fix this?

I googled and found this, which has a couple of zip files you can try

http://www.springer.com/authors/book+authors?SGWID=0-154102-12-417900-0

Odd how my first recourse to any problem is to google.
And its not as if I'm one of the "internet generation" kids, being a
balding, grey-haired old fart.

--
helicopter (n): 30,000 parts in tight orbit around a hydraulic fluid
leak, waiting for metal fatigue to set in.