[opensuse] 11.2/KDE3 - Firefox main menu has inverted colors
  • From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 20:27:17 -0400
Always before it was black text on almost white backtground. Now since last
updating, its main menubar (File Edit View History Bookmarks etc.) is light
text on dark background, which I hate. It happens in both the openSUSE 3.6.8
rpm version, and Mozilla.org's 4.0b4. Am I the only one this is happening to?
How can I make it go away, looking like before, and like most other apps?

Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/