Re: [opensuse] USB not working in VBox
  • From: Rodney Baker <rodney.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:56:46 +0930
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 23:14:59 Jay Vollmer wrote:
Also, If you're using an old (Sun branded) version of VirtualBox,
check to make sure that you're tweaking /etc/fstab if needed - check
the end-user docs. The current (Oracle branded) version of VirtualBox
doesn't require this, so upgrade if possible.

I beg to differ - I just had to do exactly that running a win XP guest on the
latest version of virtualbox.

It also may be necessary to add your user to the vboxusers group.