[opensuse] gpg error on login
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 12:17:04 -0400
I'm now (following a regular 'zypper up' a few days ago)
getting this message on login to one of my auxiliary accounts

gpg: invalid module `/usr/lib/gnupg/rndlinux': /usr/lib/gnupg/rndlinux:

Eh?
It also seems to be preventing spamassassin doing a channel update.

I *think* it has something to do with gpg-agent but I'm going round in
circles trying to tie it down. Not least of all because this doesn't
happen with my (much hacked profiles for the) regular account.

--
"All information stored electronically has value and shall be protected
commensurate with its value." Corrolary: "If data has no value, it