Re: [opensuse] new computer
  • From: "Michael S. Dunsavage" <mikesd1981@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 20:37:15 -0400
On 07/02/2010 08:26 PM, William Biggs wrote:
I'm getting a new computer I'm going to use the same hard drive if I put
the hard drive in the new computer in it will I have to reload or just
put the hard drive in and turn it on ?

is it just one harddrive that you have in this computer now? Or are you
just adding it? if you're just putting in as a secondary drive, you can
just mount it. If you're putting it in as the primary drive, I would say
you'll have some issues with drivers probably unless it's the same exact
board, GPU, etc.

--
Michael S. Dunsavage