[opensuse] All plugins compiz missing for X11/XGL x86_64, only extra for i586
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 02:59:12 -0500
Guys,

Thanks for the compiz updates in the X11/XGL repo. However, there is a rather big problem. There are no plugins for X86_64 and only the compiz-extra plugins. Dominique, if you're on top of this, then that's fine. But, if they are supposed to be there and are not, then immediate help is needed. Last few updates for 11.0 -- it would be ugly to have them break compiz :(

I know there are issues with the plugins for 8.6 and 11.0, that's why currently there are only main, extra and photowheel in the X11/compiz directory. For the X11/XGL repo, without the main plugins -- nothing is going to work.

Devs, please have a look.

cc: Dominique

Dominique - if this is just a normal shuffling of the rpms going from 8.2 to 8.6, then I'm sorry for bothering you. I just noticed the issue tonight and at least wanted to get the word out. Thanks again for 8.6 in the compiz repo. Still working like a champ (sans zoom :-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC