Re: [opensuse] Sound Question..
  • From: Philipp Thomas <Philipp.Thomas2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 02:21:12 +0200
On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 07:49:45 +0100, Peter Nikolic

I have hit a raw nerve so the easy answer slag him
off in the hope he will shut up

No and yes. Yes, you've hit a raw nerve but it's because I'm sensitive
when it comes to such statements that are simply wrong at that broad
scope.

Who mentioned KDE3 i dont remember doing so

You simply said 'that worked before' and before certainly includes
KDE3, wouldn't you say?

Hummm Bluetooth Oh that mobile phone data transfere system that i use to
bugger up the local drug dealers phones for them ..:-)

You know that bluetooth is much more. If you don't need it that's OK
but others might think differently. I for one like being able to
attach my BT stereo headset to my PC at work for stereo audio while at
the same time having it connected to my cell phone to react to calls.

Philipp