Re: [opensuse] Dual boot: Suse does not find non-Suse distros
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 22:46:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Sunday, 2010-06-06 at 22:10 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:

On 6 June 2010 22:04, Carlos E. R. <> wrote:
However, all these posts should go to the factory list, not here. These
ideas/rants/whatever are
lost here.

If/when you do post there, be sure to mention that they won't have me
installing Suse again until it detects other OSes and adds them to
Grub automatically. I expect any modern Linux distro to do that for
me. When I want philosophical idealisms why something simple doesn't
just work, I install Debian.

You tell them. I don't have those problems.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.